cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is in archived status

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The user has created the SC with all the details. but the follow on documnet is created in Archived status and also in ordered status. but in the R/3 system the PO is not created . So only the po number is reserved in Enterprise buyer system.

what might be the reason for this . And what to do to remove the archived status.

bye

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same error for particular product category in ECS. Any suggestion of how you solved this issue?

Reg.,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing exactly similar problem at the moment in our SRM environment. We are using SRM 4.0 (SP07) with extended classic scenario.

Anybody came across similar problem?

BR

Bharat M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project -  SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

Thanks,

Ajit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project -  SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

Thanks,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

"Archived" status is only set when running archiving programs, so where does come this "archived" status from ?

Do you have some specifics that could change PO status ?

You say "follow on doc is created in Archived status" : I guess you talk about Local SRM PO (so you are in extended classic scenario).

But you say "only the po number is reserved in EBP": if a local PO is created, the PO number is more than reserved as really created in SRM, waiting for duplication into R/3.

Can you tell us what is your integration scenario ?

Rgds

Christophe