cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive acknowledgement in file-to-idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I need to receive acknowledgement of successful idoc posting in CRM and put it ti file. I know, that I should use BMP and send step with acknowledgement, but I don't understand how to configure send step, how to confugure communication of BPM and CRM. May be I can find some step-by-step guide ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already checked this blog - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50...

So, if I need to send acknowledgement to the file (not to idoc, like in scenario) how I need to configure this?

And what for I need to collect IDOC's ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide more details of your scenario..

File ->idoc

idocack -> File

Above can be possible by scheduling report at target side which can be stored as file in sender system itself.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simple scenario - data of business partner from MDM is in file. I take it and send to the idoc in CRM system. And I need to have some response about this operation in another file.

I've checked the blog "How to handle acknowledgement for IDOC", and I don't understand how to configure it to put ack to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh, could you help me please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey,

What all the info you are expecting in the Ack File.(only status is possible i think)

other wise you can cosult your r/3 guys where they can set some event based actions for ack?

Also check the RBSTATE program by scheduling it and check how the message is sending to XI.( I was trying this ...)

I was thinking of how to coorelate this? You need to coorelat the request with response file right?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I need only status. And messages must be corelated - MDM puts file to the folder and it wants an acknowledgement about successfull operation or an error in CRM...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer This link

Thanks.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

looks like you need a crash course in BPM. Your requirements can be met easily.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/integrationProcess(ccBPM)inXI

Regards

joel

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you don't need a BPM to do that

you can send ALEAUD message directly to file

from CRM

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ michal,

can you pls throw some light on how the ALEAUDIT response be directly send to file

it would be very helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule a report at the CRM side

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50...

go through these document for how to schedule response using RBDSTAT

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I now understand that Ack can be seen in the moni in the same message and this is nothing but the ALE audit ack coming from idoc....but how do we send it as a file to a file system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make an entry in IDX_ALEREQUEST for fetching idoc ack as a separate message which can be routed t file system

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

one more thing,

in the IDXALEREQUEST table

sender details will be of the ECC system that is going to send ALE AUDITS

and receiver system ( RCVPRN) would be XI details ?