cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

I have got an assignment of billing plan. For that I need your help. Scenerio is :

My company is a Services based company.

We are providing services to our clients. For that we charge them on Quarterly basis. In SAP System we have maintained Bill Plans against each line item. We use periodic billing for Billing. Now requirement is:

We do manual pricing against each line item.

1. Suppose we put price for Line Item 1 as 100000 and it has a quarterly Bill plan and I want billing amount to be 25000 for each Quarter but presently it is taking full amount of Line Item.

2. Secondly suppose we start providing services to the customer on 5 Feb 2009 and quarter ends on 31 March 2009 system should price the same on pro rata basis but presently this is not happening. System is picking full amount of Line Item.

Thanks in advance

Lucky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur first querry:

1. Use milestone billing instead of periodic billing.

2. Maintain 4 milestones with 25 % each or use reference billing plan to generate the milestones automatically.

Regards

n_nn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your response. But still I am not able to resolve the issue due to following reasons.

Billing rule is " 6 " in case of PERIODIC BILLING and system does not prmit to change it to " 4 " secondly I m unable to find place where to put %age as 25%.

Though all such options are available in MILESTONE BILLING. but client want to display quarterwise detail like:

From To Billing Date Amount

15.02.2009 31.03.2009 12.02.2009 12500

01.04.2009 30.06.2009 20.02.2009 25000

01.07.2009 30.09.2009 20.06.2009 25000

01.10.2009 15.12.2009 20.09.2009 25000

These dates should be triggered autometically

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sales order line item -> billing plan tab specify the monthly bill or quarterly billing based on requirement as system automatically propose the biling dates accordingly if still want to change the praposed dates you can change.

Regards,

RAM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky

You need to go by creating the scheduling agreement order and maintaining the periodic billing also

While creating scheduling agreement order you need to maintain the delivery dates also .and maintain the quantity ,according to the limit.

Regards

Srinath

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lucky,

Please check the calculation type maintained for the condition type.

Calculation type should be M, N, O or P for periodic billing plan if you would like the pricing amount to be calculated autoly by the period of service.

Regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luckys

For your point

1) Create a billing plan with four lines, each with billing rule 4 and having % = 25. It will serve your purpose.

2)Put the dates manully in the billing plan while creating sales order.

Try and revert.