cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro/ HR Employee List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment where the user will select an Employye personel number on Webdynpro screen and get his position , if its a Manager Postion ? i need to list the all the employess under the same org unit to be selected in order to replace his position. Could you please give some sample code in order to progress.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please use the following DC's in your DC as used DC's so that you can get the emp id that is per number of selected employee at runtime by using one of the component of used dc as used componet in your component.

pcui_gp/xssfpm,

pcui_gp/xssutils

For ESS

when your added the above DC in the used DC's part of your DC then you can find all the components of that DC's, so you can got your component and add used component select FcEmpolyeeselfsetvice, after adding as a used DC you can get the value form objectID element form the empolyee service node while mapping that to your comp controller, and you need to add the component as manual used component and you need to attch the component while your retreving the value from that component.

to attach the component u need to erite this code.

fpm.attachComponentToUsage(wdComponentAPI, wdThis.wdGetFcEmployeeServicesComponentUsage());

// getting the per number from empolyeeself service component

strPernr = wdContext.currentEmployeeInformationElement().getEmployeenumber();

based on the perner you can disply the value right.

For MSS

you can have a employee serch view in the portal by adding the above dc's as aused dc's and adding used component is FCObject selection, there u can get your selected pernember in thelist of assigned employees to that manager.

like the above thing you can attach the component and get the single pernuber value which manager selected at runtime and supply to rfc as import parameter and get the values for that pertivular per number.

by addin this as used component you can get the employee search iview in the portal, while creating the iview in the portal u have to select create application for single application so that you can find the application list so that you can select employee search and your own application name unser your dc, so you can create your page with both of the iviews.

its hard to explain everything man, i tryed my best, please refer some FPM related documents and you can do this of your a webdynpro developer, there are some changes in the application properties also, you must go through the document first.

it may help for you,

Cheers,

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

There are lot of standard function module in SAP back end.

You need to take help of SAP HR / SAP HR ABAPer.

One of the table you will get most of the details is PA0001.

Check this if it works for you.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using a BAPI.

just pass your personal number as an input parameter for the BAPI, and write the SELECT querry accordingly.

regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Could you please give an example BAPI which does this operation ?

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi james ,

I forgot to ask you is there any uniqe id which holds a postion ( Manager ) for Personnel Numbers .

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a function module ( RFC enabled ) in your back end (SAP server ) which takes personal number as input and checks the position (whether manager or not ) and returns all the employees with same manager position.

You can get the id from you context attribute which you have bound to the UI element (where user enters the personal number).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi james ,

Well yes that wht all i need , but i need Tables links which gives all this information . Tables invloved in get this output to write the logic.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

I am sorry that i didnt fully underdstand your previous post.

You should me knowing your Back end tables right..?

Jithin