cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In BI SD how to get Sales Document wise Order Delivery and balance Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on the verge of SAP BI implementation. We are facing a problem as in BI we have to

show Sales Order wise - Order Quantity then associated all the deliveries and the Quantity delivered

and finally Billed Quantity

Format Required is

Order No Order Qty Delivery Qty Billed Qty

We are using 0sd_c03 cube here Order , delivery and Billing come as separate Line items

Now bringing them to one line item is a chellange for us

can any body help us

Thanks

Shivani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be done, but from my experience we do it logic writing in BADI in in append structure where we get new field  in the 2LIS_11_V_SSL  to cater for all your field requirement..

It's really hard to explain over here , need some ABAP knowleadge, logic to get those fields, append structure and walla..

1)What I can suggest here, do get some SD consultant, see how the logic behide to bring those field.

2) Append new structure in datasource 2LIS_11_V_SSL , write a code... and we will get all field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

I have used the datasource

2LIS_11_V_SSL for single line linking of Order and Delivery I had used the DSO 0SD_O01 for the purpose Now My requirement is met. Now the Data is coming in the required format

Thanks

Shivani

Sales doc Conf qty Deli qty

1 20.000 20.000

2 1.000 0.00000000

3 0.00000000 0.00000000

4 3.000 0.00000000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible solution can be creating separate basic cubes for order, delivery, billing and combining them in a multicube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Merging of Order, delivery and billing information is not so easy.

In ECC we have a new datasource for Open order quntity against delivery available check those datasources once may be useful.

[Extraction SD Sales: Order Delivery|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/21/ca6d07d5b807459ec8957dad97c179/frameset.htm]

--> This datasouce provides information regarding order qty, delivered qty and status. But no billing related information available.

--> Pull billing information into a separate datasource and merge using sales doc no (with reference doc no in billing). to get billing related info.

--> Multiple orders can be billed together, so distribution may not be correct. check ...

Hope it helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you use constant selection in reporting? Pull in the doc_number and the 3 different quantities. Against the delivery and invoice measure you can try constant selection. Iam not sure. But may be you can try. Pls let me know if it works.