cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which program / BADI to create a PR after shopping cart in backend R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts

In our system after shopping cart creation a purchase requisition get create in backend system R3.

Some how ADDRESS NUMBER field not get populated in Purchase requisition at the item level under deliery address tab.

I need to debug the process to find out the reason.

I want to know which program and BADI is responsible to create the PR in backend.

How can i debug this scenario. I am not sure on this.

Please help me.

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

the requisition is sent via RFC call into the backend, the SRM system calls the BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE of the backend system.

At first I would recommend to generate the test data for the BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE via the function FBGENDAT. In the note 539978 you will find a description how this can be done. If you have activated this FBGENDAT, than just create simply a new SC, and the import parameters for the BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE will be catched.

Than you can see in the BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE of the backend system whether the ADDRESS NUMBER was sent to the backend system at all (or disappears in the SRM system).

Before debugging, on the SRM side check also whether the delivery address is correctly mapped:

-Transaction SE24 -> CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470 (depending on the backend release, see the list of the adaptors below) -> method CREATE_DOCUMENT

- Here check this mapping:

requisition_addrdelivery = as_rq_out-requisition_addrdelivery "#EC ENHOK

TYPE

FUNCTION

ERP_1.0 ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470

ERP_2.0 ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470

ERP_2.0_1

C CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470

NON_SAP_1

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_NOR3

R/3_3.1H ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_31I

R/3_3.1I ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_31I

R/3_4.0B

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_40B

R/3_4.5B ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_45B

R/3_4.6B

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_45B

R/3_4.6C ;

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_46C

|R/3_4.70 ; | CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470 |

If the address disappears on the SRM side, you need to debug the transfer.

Regards,

Peter

Answers (0)