cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I need to transport some orders from my system DEV to my system QUA.

If there is any problem when making the order transport to QUA, that can happen? That can affect the system QUA be a problem during transportation of the orders?

More thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruben,

Tranports are there to move the components from one system to another. If there is a problem while transferring then you need to check the configuration. It will not affect target or source system if you could not move the transport requests.

Please check SAP note for more information on transport configuration.

[https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=62739]

Hope this helps.

Manoj Chintawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for yours answers.

Then if during the carriage of the order from DEV to QUA an error occurs the system QUA not be unstable, not?

More thanks

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Thanks for yours answers.

>

>

> Then if during the carriage of the order from DEV to QUA an error occurs the system QUA not be unstable, not?

>

Whole System will not be unstable. Only the object/program will be affected if you have any error during the tranport

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then once transported to QUA system, you can not undo the change made in the object / program, not? Should make changes in the program at the QUA.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Then once transported to QUA system, you can not undo the change made in the object / program, not? Should make changes in the program at the QUA.

That's right. Once you have transported the request you cannot undo, if you want to make some changes then again you have to make the changes into source system and then you have to transport the request into Quality system and it will overright the existing program.

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any customising changes which you wants to move into another system in SAP can be done through the transport, that is the best way to move the configuration as well as data into one system to another system.

Regards,

Subhash