Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Pricing Error

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created z type sales order(ZOR) and linked with standard delivery type (LF)and billing type(F2) but when am doing delivery and checking in contion its blank there also doing billing getting error in account detrmination which i have configured with contion type KOFI00 sales org chart of accounts+ customer account group+material account group and GL Account for ERL>800000, ERS>8800000, ERF-->281100 , kindly help what to do.and how to configure shipping document in sales order process

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

i have done some setting in customer master and material master now also done some config in vkoa .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as Pricing is concern in Delivery, it is not copied from Sales order to Delivery normally.

Normally, Price copied to Billing document from Sales order and quantity is copied from Delivery to Billing.

Therefore, you will find the Pricing screen as blank in Delivery.

If required, then we create a Pricing Procedure for Delivery and assigned to the Delivery type.

Sometimes, Postage cost, Packing cost etc comes into effect during Delivery.

So, to capture those, we go for Pricing configuration for Delivery and the settings in the copy control so that Price components will be copied both from Sales order as well as from Delivery document in the above case.

As far as your error in Account determination, you have to check the condition technique thoroughly or you can go for Account determination analysis from the Billing document.

I found that you have not specified the assignment with Account key "ERL", for revenue as you have specified for ERS and ERF.

Ensure that you have assigned the "account assignment group of Customer" to the Customer master ( sales area data > billing tab )data of the Payer and the "acc assgn group of material" to the Material master data( sales org 2 tab).

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnx for your valuable input , if pricing procedure to be created then which condition type i have to take , and where i have to assing is it in shipping --> pricing with delivery type.

2) can you suggest me how to configure for shipping document and what are the steps.

Thanx.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Generally , the pricing will get copied from delivery to billing , and that is the reason you will be getting condition's tab also.And if you want to copy the pricing procedure into deliveryalso then IMG->SPRO->Logistics Execution->Delivery->Pricing->Define & Assign pricing procedure

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

You just check, Condition type like ZP01, ZV01 etc are used during Delivery.

I am not sure exactly,as now I am not with the system.

The path has been already mentioned by Mr. Srinath.

Do not forget to create the condition record for those condition types.

In the copy control (VTFL), at item level, ensure that the field "Pricing source" has the right value "Order/Delivery". I think value is "E", just check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make it sure net price is getting determined in SO or not? if not then create cnd records, then do delivery and chk prices and all the data getting flowed to delivery document from your sales order or not including the net price ..and then do the billing ..and if here you get account determination error then would recommed you to post the erro number or do the account determination analysis available in SAP.

Hope this helps

Cheers...Jess

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

as you suggested for error in account detrmination i done the analysis am getting 2 thing in yellow ! 1) account assigment group 2) account key , for this i checked the parameter in customer master in billing Tab its assigned as domestic revenue but as you suggested in material master in sale org2 i checked there am not getting any option for account assigment group due to this my account assigment document is not getting generated.kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u assign the pricing procedure for delivery document type in IMG, logistic execution....then only pricing comes in delivery document. generally that will not be copied from sales order.

for account determination go to VF02 and click on accounting analysis key (hammer and lever simbol) where u get entire analysis why accounting document is not generated. with the analysis u can make the changes required.

hope this will help u

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in delivvery the condition will be blank

now goto VF02 and try to release it to the accounting u will get the exact error message why it is not releasing to Accounting

post that eaxact error message

have u did PGi

check u r VKOA settings

in involves excsie duties then have u maintained the tax codes

regards