cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequencing PEXR and EUPEXR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have a scenario wherein i need to collect all the PEXRS first and then the EUpexr.

Mybpm design is

PEXR_recv->RFC->Send Log->EUPEXR RCV->Transform->sendlog.

i tried looping it but its not working. moreover everytime the pEXR is recvd ... it starts a new process and eupexr is processed right after the first pexr which is not ideal... eupexr must be collect after all pexrs r rcvd.. any suggestions.

regards,

Vinithra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinithra,

May be u can give time say 5 minutes....it will collect all the pexrs within five minutes and generate the output

after that again for the next five min it will colect all the pexrs coming within those 5 min and generate the output...

what is the problem in this ?

Edited by: Tarang Shah on Mar 20, 2009 11:07 AM

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinithra,

use a loop wherein you will have to use a condition say a counter

inside the loop use the receive step

after that Create the Container step and use "append" as operation and output should go to a multiline messaage.

then use another container step for counter with operation "assign".

after that loop will be closed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have done that but i am not getting a suitahble condition to give.....

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinthra,

You can give condition based on..

1. number of times you want to loop say 5 times...i have given you the same example above to use the counter variable in the loop condition...and incrementing the counter within the loop

2. time limit: here you can give a infinite loop ..say condition 1: 1 . then you will have to specify a deadline branch for say 5 minutes and after that a control step

wht this would do is it will keep on receiving files and putting them in the multine container till 5 minutes are over...whatever action you want to do after the 5 min are over can be specified in the control step...say throw exception or cancel process etc...

Giving points is another way to say thanks

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u chk this

Edited by: Tarang Shah on Mar 20, 2009 7:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not able to give a condition like counter in my scenario as i dont knw how many pexrs will be coming. it might vary every time. neither can i Give time cos if some ther pexrs come it will be wrong according to the logic of the scenario.

Also there are no common field or count between the two idocs...such that i can mention in the while loop... is there any other way of doing this.

thanks...Regards