cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Base value is missing in ARE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Export sale through u201CExports under claim of rebateu201D process, my customer currency is in USD (in CMR), and I have maintained condition record for price in USD, also I have maintained Exchange Rate in OB08.

In ARE1 I could not found u201CExcise baseu201D value (blank), if I maintain the condition record in INR, I could found Excise base value, what could be the reason?

Please suggest me that, how to bring the u201CExcise Baseu201D value in ARE1 if condition record for PR00 is in USD (CMR also maintained with USD)

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

whether excise base value is flowing into J1IIn also check the J1iexcdr excise header table

Pr00 condition record should be maintained in INR only

then the excise base value will flow

the document currency will be USD as it is maintained in CMR

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for ur reply,

I have checked in Table (Excise Invoice Item) J_1IEXCDTL , I could not found "Excise Base" value (no value), but, as I have already mentioned that, if I maintain the condition record for PR00 in INR, then it's updating Excise Base. Is there any solution for this? (if condition record in USD)

For Excise Duties we are doing the round off, this is also affecting while converting the values with Exchange rate i.e.USD to INR. (Differance in values) how to avoide this?

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

even if u maintain the condition record in INR the value will be converted as per the customers currency in the sales document

for this u have to maintain the exchange rate in OB08

what is sales org currency

what is the requirement that u had to maintain the condition record in USD'

reagdrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for ur quick response again,

I have created a separate sales org for u201CExportu201D purpose and currency for that is in INR. (Because this is for staticu2019s purpose only)

So, in that case in u201COB08u201D, we should consider USD u2013 INR right? (For Ex: 1 = 42.16)

Actually that is my clientu2019s requirement, and of course, I will convince for that.

Regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Excise Duties we are doing the round off, this is also affecting while converting the values with Exchange rate i.e.USD to INR. (Differance in values) how to avoide this?

Regards,

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain H condition categeory for your Price Condition Type now check the excise base value will come

Generally for excise we will maintain exchange rate type seperatly for Imports and Exports(it is not the exchange rate type for revenues), Every month excise people will send the exchange rates for both export and import.

cheers

Edited by: bvdv on Mar 23, 2009 11:52 AM