cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have reserved the Material xxxx for a Sales order ABC.Reserved material is as below.Material xxxx is reserved with transaction code MB1B and movement type used is 412E, ( Plant is RM01,Storage Location is FG11)

Material Batch Quantity

xxxx 9000000771 1.963

xxxx 9000000772 1.963

xxxx 9000000773 1.963

When I am trying to create a delivery for a Sales Order ABC with the batch 9000000771 with quantity 1.963 ,system is giving error like "Deficit of BA Unrestricted-Use 1.963 TO: xxxx RM01 FG11 9000000771"

When I am checking the stock with Transaction code MMBE for material xxxx for Plant RM01 and storage location FG11,the mentioned batch and quantity is showing that this batch is reserved for sales order ABC.

Why I am getting error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its very useful

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant

As you have reserved the stock for the sales order ABC with movement type 412E, So check in VA02 what is the item category of sales order ABC and then go to VOV7 and maintain the special stock feild.

Secondly as you are checking in MMBE for the material then you should get see that the stock quantity has been reserved for the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consider the following:

Do you have verify if the status of batch is unrestricted.

A check of the Storage Location of the stock and the defaulted Storage Location might not be ignored either.

Lastly you have to revise your ATP check especially the checking rule.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Anirban Roy

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

The reason for this error is your sales order item category is not marked with special stock indicator E in VOV7

Go to VOV7 select your item category and mark it with special stock indicator E and test it with a new sales order cycle

If you make the changes now and test with the already created existing order the error will still be on

You have to test it with new cycle

Earlier process while you do MB1B only itself there would have been some warning messages which you would have not noticed or ignored

By marking the special stock indicator as E in item category and then doing MB1B those warning messages will not come

That is why yesterday itself while telling this i was asking you to mark special stock indicator as E

Test and post back

Regards

Raja