cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ERP Enhan.Pk.4 SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed few WD abap application for SD-Order Management side .And now we are going to implement SAP ERP Enhan.Pk.4 SP for ECC and CRM . So my question is does it effect my existing WD abap application .

Thanks,

-Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

->If you have made your application in Wd ABAP and your upgrading your enhancement package to any level then it wont affect your existing application.

->Enhancement packages(EHP) add further more functionality to Wd ABAP.

->Like in EHP4, you have FPM(FloorPlan Manager) . All your standard SAP components will be developing application using latest functions.

EHP of higher versions have all the functionality of lower versions also.

I hope it helps.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the informations.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It should impact your application only in a positive way - without you having to make any changes. ERP EnhP 4 runs on top of NetWeaver 7.0 EnhP1. With NetWeaver 7.01, web dynpro ABAP gets a rewritten HTML rendering engine that we call Lightspeed. Even without changing your application to take advantage of any of the new features (like drag and drop, flashislands, etc) you get an immediate performance boost from the rewritten rendering engine. The new engine is optimized by using in-line CSS, JavaScript load on demand, and several other features that reduce the network bandwidth and the rendering time overall.

You can also run your WDA applications in the new Signature design by changing the theme on the application (or globally) from the default sap_tradeshow to the new sap_tradeshow_plus.