cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Support Message in Solaman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I know how to create message in satellite system and configuration required for that but now my requirement is to create message in solman only and then further process the same as usual. How can I do that.

NOTIF_CREATE is the transaction code for that but it ask for lot of details to create ticket. Can I create ticket form Help--->Create Support Message? Do I need to maintain table BCOS_CUST in solaman? What else configuration is needed to be done?

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am not sure about the lock,but check with the authorization object.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

There can be many reasons for 513 error.

Please check the following steps in you systems:

• Check the number range assignment for SLF1 in transaction dno_cust01.

• Check for ur authorization of SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE to create the messages.

• Go to transaction DNO_CUST04. Select the field NO_USER_CHECK, and check the "filed value". should be X

• Confirm Ur entries in Service Desk destinations in the Solution Manager System. OSS_MSG must exist

Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for misunderstand the question.If you want to create the support message manually in the solman & proceed further means.

There are 2 ways.One is using NOTIF_Create transaction,if you are facing the problem then

Use the transaction CRMD_ORDER transaction.In this transaction go to Extras & click setting then window open there are 3 tab will come in 2 tab push button key you may find,in first push button specify SLFN & in Second SDCR for change request.

Now after this you may find the create support & change request node there.

Now click on this & create the support message directly from here.

I think i am clear now.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Thank you very much. I have little doubt. When user creates ticket and then execute crm_dno_monitor and go into change mode he gets to see the "Create support message" tab at the top and also get "Save & New" tab.

Can we hide or deactivate it?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tabs Create Support message and Save/New are because of the settings made in CRMD_ORDER tcode.

You can deactivate by removing the entry "SLFN" under the settings button --> Specifics tab. Deselect the Save and New check box also.

Its simple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAveen,

I cant take out SLFN as it is my requirement. Let user to create new ticket from there itself.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create the support message in solman by Help--->Create Support Message in any of the SAP R/3 PRD or any server you want,but the RFC connection should be configured in the solman to create auomatically from the SAP R/3 .

Configure in the SMSY transaction.

Configure the setting in node.

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide-----SAP Solution Manager---Configuration---Basic Settings

Wizard-based Initial Configuration of Basic SettingsService Data Control Center.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

But my requirement is not to create message in satellite system. My user want to create ticket in solman and processing of ticket would be through Solman only. No user will create ticket in satellite. I am trying but getting very common error "513 message cannot be created"

Regards,

Nikhil

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhil

Pls tel us what is error shown in SLG1 log

Also have you checked the Security guide for roles which needs to be assigned to the reporter...

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Mar 19, 2009 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create teh message from menu help - > Create support message of solman

In BCOS_CUST table of solman, maintain the internal RFC NONE which will point to same system.

For 513 error check the NOTE 864195.

Regards

Naveen