cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for RESULT button in tcode TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any user exit or BADI for 'Results' tab where we can see the statement of any travel expenses in transaction code 'TRIP'

Thanx

RR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RR,

Could you be more specific on what exactly you want to do. There are user exits for Travel Form available in standard but it depends on what you want to do first.

Thanks and Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction code 'TRIP' when we see any travel expense and click 'Result' tab to see the printable form of Travel Expense statement it shows most of the field values from Infotype 1 and Infotype 17.

The form layout is defined in SPRO under 'Financial Accounting' -> 'Travel Management' -> 'Travel Expense' -> 'Dialog and Travel Expense Control' -> 'Form Structure'-> 'Modules of Form Variant' -> 'Form Header Structure' -> 'Specify Layout'. Here the layout is defined which is shown in 'Results' of any travel expense in tcode 'TRIP'.

I want to add Basic Pay of the employee in the layout which comes from Infotype 8. I have added the field 'BET01' field in the layout, but it is not displaying the basic pay.

Any suggestions Pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the following User Exit:

The user exit include RPRFEX00 contains different user exits (form routines) that enable you to modify the standard form (<RPRTEF00) to meet your requirements.

The user exit include RPRFEX00_EXTENSION contains user exits that enable you to modify the standard forms for travel management (RPRTEF00 and RPRTEF01).

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Thanx for that info.

Do you know any other user exit to put BUKRS field in TRIP selection screen?

We woud like to enter the Company inside the TRIP transaction so that it checks if the employee belongs to the Company and avoid wrong invoives postings.

Thanks in advance,

Mónica Pérez

FI/CO Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monica,

There is no User Exit available to put in TRIP to change the company code in the screen. You can locked the company code in infotype 0017 so that changes will not be allowed.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Could you let me know the Name of the standard form available in the SAP system for the expense booking in PR05?

Please also let me know the standard form is a Smart Form or something else?

Like for PDF form Name is : PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM

Regards,