Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to open Integration directory but getting an error. Its saying

"Unable to launch Integration Directory".

Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

See this link it will really help you........Same problem in this link.........Just refer this please......

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am including a list of possible solutions. There could be many reasons to this problem so i am giving you all possible solutions.

I think you need to clera your JWS cache. to do this, just open your Java Web Start, go to FILE-->PREFERENCES >Advanced> and select the option CLEAR APPLICATION FOLDER.

or

I tried sldcheck transaction and found out that sld is not working .

When I go through system log user was locked which is used for sldaccess maintained in sldapicust transaction.

After unlocking same user , problem was resolved.

or

suggest you try installing j2sdk-1_4_2_09.

or

Go thru this blog Unable to open Integration Builder…checklist

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

or

Java Web Start

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/11/27/java-web-start

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Thanks for providing me the Java Web start link coz i was not even able to open that in the first place. I am on Windows.

Now that i can open it, i am not able to find CLEAR APPLICATION FOLDER option anywhere. For Unix it is shown well how to find it but for windows i am not able to find.

Can you help me with this.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the version of the JDK you are using?

>

> Now that i can open it, i am not able to find CLEAR APPLICATION FOLDER option anywhere. For Unix it is shown well how to find it but for windows i am not able to find.

1. Start -> Run -> type javaws - does it open up Java WS?

2. Go to program files (or the directory you have installed JDK) -> In bin folder you will find Javaws.exe

further ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the folder you seek does reside at the address given but it is a hidden system folder and you need to be logged on as an administrator and have set the view properties to show system files/folders. this is done by opening My Computer >> Tools menu >> Folder Options >> View tab >> select Show Hidden Files and Folders and deselect Hide Protected Operating System Files

click on the Apply button then click on the OK button, and close the window in use. When you reopen the My Computer window and follow the path this should enable you to see the folder.

BTW There is a folder with the same name within the path C:\Documents and Settings \"user name"\Local Settings\Application Data

not sure what is kept in this one but it is another hiddensystem folder.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using jdk1.5.0_16.

Start -> Run -> type javaws - This opens Java WS. But after this i dont get the option to delete the folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found the path C:\Documents and Settings\"user name"\Local Settings\Application Data.

Which is the folder that needs to be emptied?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This blog may help:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

paste the error details........