cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree Structure-context-TableUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a tree structure and I populate the values from tree structure to a table and I have edit button in table if i click edit i can change the value populated from tree structure and my question is how can i get the changed value from table back to tree structure context. can you provide the programming I'm new to java development.

Thanks,

Meenu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi meenu,

First of all how are you populating the values in tree? Cant you set the values to that tree onedit() ? I am not sure how are you doing.. its just an idea...

Regards,

Kavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm populating from back end, no i cant do that as per req, i want to edit in table and give back the value to tree contect

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenu,

first step you need to copy the diaply ttable node to avlue node, then you need to the modifications in the table data, then you need to have a update table node,in as a tables parameter in your bapi, so that you can update the data in the nackend also,

create seprate methods for everymethod returning bapi.

every bpi of rfc a have disply the data and save the data or update the data methods, if it is related to modification of data, please abseve the bapi funcationality to develop the appl;ication.

may be it will help you,

Cheers,

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resolved..tx to all