cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns of Promo material & Free of cost

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually we are a pharmacuetical company and we have business scenarios that we give our marketing team promotional material which are free of cost and based on zero value means we maintain their stock in quantities only and also at the time of order processing we donot generate the invoices for such types of orders (due to zero value of order) because the items are already charged of to different departments .

some times it happens that we need to take back those items from our marketing team in the shape of return order, so my question is that what SAP best practices says about processing return order for such materials, how can i configure my system to process return cycle for those item.

kindly guruus help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

process the return sales order (RE) with reference to FD (your free sales order), becasue u didnt have billing document reference (this is actually sap standard, taking billing document is not sap standard). You definitely have perfect copy controls between OR to RE. then make sure item category determination settings like below;

REnormfree+nil=RENN

and then take PGR.

this is as per me is the best practice, which is purely SAP standard.

regards,

sk