cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Mapping error in SXI_MONITOR Message scheduled on outbound side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to process this message i get an error.

Message scheduled on outbound side.

I am using a BPM.

MI_Source -> MI_Receive_BPM -> MI_TRANS1_BPM -> MI_TRANS2_BPM -> MI_TARGET

Using EOIO in the send step Queue Name: cases

If I remove MI_TRANS2_BPM the message reaches the bpm, but with both transformation in the BPM the message gets an error in the queue where I get a green flag 'Message Scheduled on the outbound side"

This BPM was working on Friday but hasn't worked since. There have been no changes to the my development XI environment.

Some things that i have tried: Clearing the Queues (smq2), Redoing the entire scenario, clearing cpa cache.

Please help.

Thanks

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MI_Source -> MI_Receive_BPM -> MI_TRANS1_BPM -> MI_TRANS2_BPM -> MI_TARGET

Any specific need to have the above design pattern....you can also try:

MI_Receive_BPM -> MI_TRANS_BPM -> MI_TARGET

You can use the message that you initially receive and apply all the necessary transformation on it and the map it to the target structure....

As you mentioned that if you remove MI_TRANS2_BPM your message is executed successfully...it means that the BPM transformation 2 is waiting for some event / Message....

If you need to go by the same design then you can follow the below steps to resolve the problem:

1) Check the return code of BPM in SXI_CACHE...it should be 0

2) Check for any errored instance of your BPM in SWWL (as mentioned in above posts)

3) Open the corresponding Queue and see for the messages stuck in the Queue....your Queue may be blocked....your BPM will be using a particular Queue and if any message is stuck in the Queue then all the messages that follow will get stuck in the Queue....

Now if it is only your BPM that is using this particular Queue then Delete the Queue (applicable to development environment....do not try in QA or Production environment)

4) In SXMB_MONI click on "PE" and open the Graphic Flow to see where actually your BPM has failed (possible only if the message has entered the BPM.

Regards,

Abhishek.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

First of all try the following steps:

1) Remove the file from the source directory

2) Goto swwl TCode and delete all the workflows and things which are stuck and Also goto sxmb_adm and try to activate the queue or best clear everything.

3) Just make some change in your Integration scenario and reactivate your scenario.

4) Run the scenario once again

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joel,

Thanks for the quick replay. I did that and there is no errors in SWWL. When i double click on the QUEUE this is the error I get.

'Error during start of process of type WS91000025 by message E818DA9FD3D94'

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error was occuring because mapping wasnt compatible the way i was doing it.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try clearing all erroneous messages via SWWL and then retry.