cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hold messages in Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest what to do with hold messages. My messages are not processing because of this.

I am using SOAP reciever adapter for Asynchrnous scenario with message split. When i look at the messages in adapter engine, It is whoing the same message id, And I could not able to delete them or cancel them.

I am using PI 7.0 SP 13. I have come across a note that problem with SP13 of XI 3.0, but not for PI 7.0.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I verified that there are no system errors. When i try to send the last timestamp message, it is not updating. I have two messages with the same timestamp because of message split.

I hope these are referencing each other, not allowing to delete.

Do i need to change them in DB to go further.

Last question, resending the hold messages for the data (sucessful)

is these hold messages stop the coming messages anyway.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all you increase the search cretiera may be take it form 2008 to 2009, I know it seems weird but do this and if you find any message in System Error then delete them first and then try to resend the hold messages.

>Last question, resending the hold messages for the data (sucessful)

>is these hold messages stop the coming messages anyway.

If they are coming in the same Queue then yes it will stop other messages too. Generally it come in same queue because QoS is EOIO.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to RWB--->Message Monitoring. Now in the search criteria try to find all System Error message and cancel them first. Once all System Error messages will be canceled then you have find the very first message which gone in Holding state and that you have to re-send first and then others in the same line.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the notes. I don't have problem with smq1 or smq2.

All the SAP notes are referring to XI 3.0 regarding these J2EE adaptor problems. But, i am using PI 7.0 SP13. Is these issues are existing with PI 7.0 SP13.

I can see the messages are in holding of Adapter Engine. I couldn't delete them or reprocess them.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

When is Status equal to HOLDING is when The state of an EOIO message that cannot be delivered until its predecessors have been delivered.

There is also a problem with SP level.

Check note 811864, maybe it might help you.

note 813993 indicates this is a bug fixed in SP11

note 816022 you find some trouble shooting for AE, maybe there is something in, that is interesting for you?

The link helps explain the problem http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/e3fb40ef74f823e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regenerated queues in SXMB_ADMIN should resolve the problem.

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 19, 2009 10:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also observed the holding status messages having same message id. is it because of message split?

One message is referecing other and when i try to resend, it is not updating it.

Appreciate suggestions,

Thanks,

Srinivasa

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about solution but check QRFC queue ,, (SMq1 and SMq2)

Regards,

Amit