SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification view on Article master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Is it possible via configuration to add classification view to the Article master record?

We would like to avoid our users from having to go to two different transactions to maintain article attributes (MM42) and article characteristics (CL20N). If somehow it was possible to maintain the article characteristics from within MM42 that would be perfect.

Please let me know if anyone knows of a way to do this.

Thanks,

Anisha.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do this in MM42.

First create characteristics and value assignments in CT04. This you can link these characterstics to the desired Article hierarchy in CLWN. Now you can see the charcteristics in MM42 Basic view for those articles belonging to the hierarchy.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

1. What button/menu path do I click on from MM42 basic view to see the characteristics?

2. Note that I am trying to assign characteristic values for the article directly from MM42 instead of going to CL20N to do that.

Thanks,

Anisha.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Once you have assigned characteristics to article hierarchy, you can see it in MM42 (Please use an article in the hierarchy). Go to basic view and scroll down to the bottom.

Thanks,

Venu