cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM00 - Hide push button and Command box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are in the process of implementing ITS mobile for WM transactions (for example : LM00)

In the browser, I could see pushbuttons F2, F4 and command box. I dont need these push buttons and the command box. Can I hide them in the browser? In fact I want to hide the whole line.

Note : The above mentioned push buttons are not the ones coded inside the application.

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,

Vic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vic,

You should have a template that these buttons are on. You will then need to remove the coding for the buttons that you don't want from the template.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

Thankyou. That helped.

I have 2 more please

1. The pop-message (in one of the custom developed RF transaction) that appears on MC9090 through SAP Console doesnt appear when I use ITSMobile with browser on Windows Mobile 5.0 on the same handheld. Any idea, why I will not get this message? Could this be because of missing template for pop-up message box?

I am trying to use LM00 (+ other tranx) through ITS mobile

2. I recieve a small screen prompt to enter User ID/Password on the IE 6.0 in the laptop on typing URL. However, in MC9090 handheld device with Windows Mobile 5.0+IE, I do not get this small screen to enter User ID/Password. Therefore a blank screen with no text is displayed. Do I have create template for this small screen too? If so what will be screen number (pgm rlogon?), please. Can you please throw some light on this please?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Best regards,

Vic

Answers (0)