cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Output - Not able to Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could you please help me why I am unable display the billing document, I tried to check in determination analysis following massage is coming up:

"The condition record for use B can not be displayed"

Please help how to deactivate it.

Regards

Aamir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also review look at what was set/used as the medium for the output. Not all options for medium are relevant for display (EDI for example). You can look for this within the output condition master (t/c VV33) or look at the specific billing doc itself (VF03, then from overview Goto>>Header>>Output).

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thank you all; issue is resolved; massage was generated on the basis of incorrect data from trade module (amazing). It was not because of output type, procedure etc.

Anyway thanks for your support.

Regards

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

The issue might be in the procedure of the output.

If in the analysis of the output if you found the descriptions as you mentioned, then there will be a condition routine assigned in the output determination which was not satisfied

Please check the output determiation procedure and analyse the routine used there

Hope this clarifies,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

The issue might be in the procedure of the output.

If in the analysis of the output if you found the descriptions as you mentioned, then there will be a condition routine assigned in the output determination which was not satisfied

Please check the output determiation procedure and analyse the routine used there

Hope this clarifies,

santosh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release the billing document to accounting and then try.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

Billing document is F8 (commercial / custom invoice) which is in our process generated against deliveries and not relevant for accounting.

Standard Output type is FUCI US export related.

Any other option / solution?

Regards

Aamir

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few other things you may need to check;

1) Check whether output device (valid printer name) has been assigned or not in transaction VV32.

2) Check the incompletion log of the billing document. If something is missing, then I assume it wont display.

Regards