cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Server Component / Library cant find IWDNodeElement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

• I have a Java DC containing source code to access data base.

These sources uses IWDNodeElement too, so i had to include tc/wd/webdynpro libraries in Used DCs .

• Other DC of type J2EE Server Component / Library containing the public part of JavaDC in Used Dcs and this is used to create a jar file .

• Other DC type webdynpro, containing the public part of the previous DC ,in Used DCs . This compiles well, but when i want to use it from my webdynpro controller to database, i get the following runtime error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/progmodel/api/IWDNodeElement

Please, let me know if you can help me with this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I think you cannot use IWDNodeElement in a Java / J2EE DC as it will not understand the WD programming model at runtime.

The java doc for IWDNodeElement also says it can be used by Web Dynpro applications within the WD Development Workbench.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Try to check the dependencies of com/sap/tc/webdynpro/progmodel/api/IWDNodeElement,

it's looks like include of tc/wd/webdynpro library is not enough for use IWDNodeElement in J2EE projects.

Good luck,

Ola

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the version of NWDS ?

One issue could be the jar files which u have used has been publish as file , if u r using CE version so make it publish as archive

For further assistance please refer this [thread|;

Best Regards

Satish Kumar