cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic out put assignment for delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any bady let me know the pre requisites for automatic out put assignment for delivery document with reference of PO(sto)

As of now i configureded every thing fine, i add manually the output is working fine, and i created condition record also. only the things in this is

i need this output automatically when i save my delivery document

Regards,

Vadivel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the following settings and retest

Start Transaction VL10CUC ("Parameter per Profile in Delivery

Process") in the change mode.

Goto the detail screen of profile '2000'.

Check the status of parameter 'No OutputDet.' and correct the

setting of the parameter:

- If parameter 'No OutputDet.' is active, the output

determination is not executed for the process.

- If parameter 'No OutputDet.' is not set, the output

determination is executed for the process.

Kind regards,

ALV Ramana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sounds like you might have skipped the Access Sequence portion of output configuration. If this is missing, but all other config & output condition record exists, you should be able to manually add the output or even see it in the drop down list, but the output record will not automatically be selected for you.

Check config just below the Output Determination section and you will see "Access Sequence"

Here, you list all of the output records that should be determined automatically, along with any custom requirement that you may use to help determine output.

Also, output will not be automatically determined if the output type has the "User setting" (user's default printer) for output devise) and the user that is creating the Delivery does not have a printer identified in their user profile (t code: SU3)

I hope this helps.