cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restart the messages with status error &restart not passible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one tell me, is there any way to restart the messages wich are with error status & restart not passible mode.

Thanks

Malli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>is there any way to restart the messages wich are with error status & restart not passible mode.

if you cannot use restart button you cannot restart them in any other way - sorry

you need to send a new message

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

Thanks For your clarification , but if any message is with error status and restart not passible, if i want send a new message with the same content is that passible?.

like if i copy the pay load from that error message and send the new message from integration engine test message is this okay please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Malli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malli,

first check the error message. resolve that issue then you can send message n number of times with same payload.

By the way whats the error message?

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

I am getting many errors like

JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE

<SAP:P1>Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3not found on host dc1cs6, ProgId =AI_RUNTIME_P11: Ob

JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Error when opening an RFC connection</SAP:P1>

XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel stopped by administrative task.</SAP:AdditionalText>

the above kind of error i am getting rarely

HTTP_TIMEOUT Errors most of the times

Here my problem is that they are asking me to restart these error messages ,can you please explain me a bit clearly how to send these error messages.

My knowledge is to copy these messages payload and send these payloads throgh RWB>Integartion engine>Test message

And i will take the service ,interface and name spaces from The error message from SXMB_MONITOR

and the user ID and Password is any XI user with XIadmin rights, please correct me if i am wrong.

your suggestions will be more helpful to me.

Thanks in advance

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one tell me the step by step proceedure to send the error messages( restart not passible ) content(resending the error message pay load to the relevant recievr system) from XI to R/3 or XI to Third party system.

Thnaks in Advance.

Malli.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mallikarjun,

The procedure is simple

1. first remove the error say if the error is in your mapping / receiver communication channel.

2. Then restart the message from moni.....if moni is already successful....go to RWB message minoting

and chk and restart from there

3. if even after restarting the message doesnot go.....just cancel and send a new one.....

may be you can change the business data a bit or change something in the communication channel and resend .....

4. resend either from test message in Rwb or re-run the whole scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malli,

Here we go...Follow this article with step by step process to restart messages..

[http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-dealing-with-errors-on-the-outbound-side/|http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-dealing-with-errors-on-the-outbound-side/]

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mallikarjun,

If you rectify the cause due to which the error has happened ...then you can restart the message..

Say if you feel that mapping was wrong then you can change it and restart the message ...

but the error that you are talking about is a bit different and its restart will not be possible.

Yes you can take the source opayload and send again from test message in RWB

Edited by: Tarang Shah on Mar 18, 2009 6:32 PM