cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax G/L account error in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have two scenario ie sales from DC(distribution center) and sales from MFG plant. the tax G/L account are different for both but after analysis in FTXP and OB40 for our tax procedure I found the G/L account for MFG plant only.

I am not able to track that what is the source for DC tax G/L account.

what are the different sources where we can define the tax G/L account.? is there can be diffrent source for DC G/L account.

regards

jitendra singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jitendra singh

As your sales are happening from DC and also from Mfg plant also ,First of all tax G/L accounts will be different only. Because for sales from DC & sales from MFG Plant will have different G/L accounts.

Secondly , as you are seeing only the G/L account which is for MFG plant then check in VKOA wheather you have maintained properly all G/L accounts or not , if you have maintained in VKOA correctly then you can see once the billing document is forward to FI .

But make sure that for MFG plant G/L account & Sales from DC G/L account both the G/L accounts are maintained as Tax purpose in FS00

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath,

thanks for your answer

Ialready checked these setting and all are correct.

can yiu tell me how we maintain G/L account through business place.The business place is the only area which can solved my problem

regards

jitendra singh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra singh

If it has to be solved through Business Place then go to OBYC and for the transaction event key you need to assign Credit & Debit G/L accounts and tax code also . For these Credit & Debit G/L accounts you need to assign Controlling also.

So in this way , you have to maintain the Credit & Debit G/L accounts and with the help of FICO consultant you need to ask him to do the following configuration in OBYC and for the Credit & Debit G/L accounts , and tax code also .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

G/L accounts are maintained w.r.t the business place in the view J_1IT030K_V

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi n_nn

thanks

your valuable answer solved my problem

regards

jitendra singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks srinath

regards

jitendra singh

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

In overview to your question and most of the other parameters have been answered

i will like to suggest you to check

G/L account setting

Cash settlement

sales revenue sales deduction

Reconcillation

payment cards settings in IMG

and condition master record of price, discount, surcharges, frieght, taxes, like wise setting and go to tax conditions assignment only as you have taxation problem check

departure zone, destination zone, customer group, material group

and taxing condition in country india version that is CIN

AND

UTXJ, JR1,...........

and

TAXUS, TAXUSX, TAXUSJ, And condition type you will get your problem solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use business place?

G/L accounts are also maintained for the combination of

COA +Transaction Key + Tax Code + Business Place when Business Place is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi n_nn

thanks for answer

yes we use business place but i dont have idea of business place.

what is t.code or spro path to define thsi combination of COAtransaction keytax code with business place.

regards

jitendra singh