cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed regarding the Header Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a File to IDOC Scenario for CREMDM. The problem I am Facing is that the Basic type is as CREMDM but it should be CREMAS. I am invoking the Function Module IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR_MDM and I have made a 'Z' out of that. I have also Used a Custom Process Code to link with this Z Function Module, but it is giving me the Error that " Wrong Function Module Called up". In this Z Function Module I have also checked the Exception of "WRONG FUNCTION CALLED".

<b>Can someone tell me the details of how I can know from where the Header Information is being populated and how i.e. the EDI_DC part.</b>

I did the same thing (i.e. made a Z Function Module and a Z Process Code for DEBMDM) and it is working. In case of the CREMDM scenario, there is a check in the Function Module which checks the IDOCtype and it is giving an error there, whereas in the Header it is coming as CREMAS04 but the Function Module is Giving me an Error.

<b> Can someone Suggest me how I can go about a file to IDOC Scenario for CREMDM and which Function Module i need to Invoke.</b>

Thanking in anticipation.

Warm Regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this is file to idoc scenrio,the header inforamtion will be populated with the information provided in the mapping part i.e,it will be dependent on the fields mapped during the message mapping in XI .

so the edc_dc control record parameters should be populated with the parameters mapped during the messsage mapping,depending on the file parameters or the constant defined during mapping.

and in your case if the message type is CREMDM then the basic type has to be CREMDM04,which u hav to chk with the xi ppl who performed the mapping.since it is mapped to CREMAS04 u r getting a error in function module.so try changing basic type to CREMDM04.

regards

jithesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

for IDOC header fields have a look to .

Regards,

Udo