cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed applying OSS note 981295 in SAP ECC 5.0 with SAP Kernel 640_REL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our functional team is trying to implement a kind of workflow through a notification via SAP Inbox (transaction code SBWP) after the release of a Purchase Order (Transaction code ME29), this is every time when a purchase order is released through transaction code ME29, a notification will be sent to the SAP Inbox (transaction code SBWP). So according to this they told me to implement OSS note 981295, but using transaction SNOTE I get the message that this note can't be implemented in my system this because my SAP Kernel version is the release 6.40 and the needed SAP Kernel for this note is from version 7.00 to version 7.10. So what do you recommend please in this case in order to implement the required functionality on our SAP ECC 5.0 System?

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note clearly states

This note is only relevant if the following Support Package is installed in the system:

NW04s: Support Package SAPKB70008

Meaning is not relevat to your case. You need to keep looking... if you open an OSS message people from SAP might put you in the right direction.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

well you can't implement this note in your system,find another note which is compatible for your system

Rohit