cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to configure the down payment functionality which has been never been used. I have created new recon account and SPL GL account other than which assigned in vendor master recon. Then I have assigned recon accounts for SPL GL indicator A and F in T code OBYR or FBKP.

When I am using T code F-47 I am getting this error below. It says XXXXXX but i have assigned YYYYYY( IS it like both the vendor mater and the OBYR should have same recon account as it worked when i change it to XXXXXX. And after I created a down payment request in F-47 and I ran fbl1n to se if open items are there but couldnt find it there. Any help will be appreciated

""No special G/L acct defined for acct type K sp.G/L ind. A recon.acct XXXXXX

Message no. F5008

Diagnosis

You want to post via a special G/L indicator which was not maintained completely in the system. The specification on which reconciliation account is to be updated in the general ledger is missing.

System Response

The line item cannot be entered.

Procedure

In system configuration enter a special G/L account corresponding to reconciliation account XXXXXX for account type K and special G/L indicator A.""

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. SO I did the required settings and the invoice is picked up in the proposal but has an exception "No pymt possible because items with a debit bal.still exist; see job log"

Payment method selection additional log

Payment method selection for items due now to the amount of USD 20,000.00

Due items with currency USD, pmnt method - items total is > 0

...none of the payment methods defined can be used for these items

Information re. vendor 123456 / paying company code XXXX ...

... payment not possible because of reported error

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

F-47 is the noted item.

When you run FBL1N, you check the noted item check box to see all the noted items.

When you post F-48, the system picks up the configuration in OBYR.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate your quick response and sorry for the confusion. I think i got confused before and got cleared after reading your message. One more question now that i did F-47 and I couldnt see any open items in fbl1n or in the proposal... how do I pay the vendor.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FBL1N, have you selected 'noted items/spl Gl transactions' ? Down payment requests are not normal items. They are noted items.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Michael said above, you have to check the checkbox 'Special G/L transactions' in the selection screen of FBL1N to see those items. To get them in the proposal run, make sure you add the Spl. G/L indicators A and F in the field 'Special G/L Transactions to be Paid (Vendor)' in T Code FBZP (All Company Codes option) for your company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your post is a li'l confusing. All you have to do in FBKP (Special G/L) is to enter the chart of accounts and in the following screen, for account type K (and Spl GL Indicators A and F), assign the recon. account from the vendor master (a/c. XXXXXX that appears in the error message) to the Special G/L account you have created (i.e. YYYYYY).