cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Advances - Cut check to a different party and not employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Following is a customer scenario I am trying to configure or map into SAP. I would really appreciate if some one can throw suggestions of how to process this. I am lacking any worthwhile ideas on this issue.

Employees can request advances and when these advances are made they need to be addresses to an external vendor. For example, when an employee are goes to attend conference, the company has to print checks addressing the conference hosting organization rather than the requesting employee himself.

Example is an employee is attending SAP conference or training, they can request an advance. And when these advances are processesed via FI, the checks need to be addressed to SAP directly instead of to the employees. These checks in themselvs can be sent to employees home address but they need to be addressed to SAP rather than an employee.

I do not know how checks be addressed to a different vendor as the vendor master of the employees is created with the persomnal and address information of the employee.

Any ideas of how to get this scenario are highly appeciated?

regards

Sam,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try using the field alternate payee for the emplyee vendors, wherein the payee can be changed

per transaction.

I dont know whether my suggestion will help you.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

totally confused... Create SAP as Vendor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create SAP as vendor in your system and the request will be raised by the employee to this vendor.