Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit "FORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN" in RV03VFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there a way to find out what global data (fields, variables) are available for me to view/change in this user exit? I'm new to exits mods, please let me know how would I go about in getting this info. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would be able to use all the global data which are declared in the TOP include of the program SAPLV03V which is LV03VTOP.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

7 REPLIES 7

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would be able to use all the global data which are declared in the TOP include of the program SAPLV03V which is LV03VTOP.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
PERFORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN USING DA_ATPPR.

You can only use DA_ATPPR, you cannot change any variable... in this exit.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OPen this include in SE38. In menu bar click on Display object list (ctrlShiftF5).

Here u can see all the dictionary structures, Fields folders. U can use these variables. Apart from this check the TOP include of the mail program. These variables also u can use. This is generic technique u can use any where like includes, routines etc.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all who responded....

This gives me a good idea on what info. is avail. at the user-exit, I would like to confirm what Joy said, even when I have all this info. avail. at the exit, I would not be able to change any of these variable (or fields in structures) ???? If not, what is the purpose of this exit then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all who responded....

This gives me a good idea on what info. is avail. at the user-exit, I would like to confirm what Joy said, even when I have all this info. avail. at the exit, I would not be able to change any of these variable (or fields in structures) ???? If not, what is the purpose of this exit then?

0 Kudos

>

> If not, what is the purpose of this exit then?

there are times where we might have to look for the availability status before checking, as documented in the forum :

This form may be used to influence the availability check which is carried out after this program

you can raise a error message or a warning based on the status etc....every hook provided by SAP has a purpose, its just that we might not need it at this point of time.

0 Kudos

We can change other fields also and We can't change the field US_ATPPR as it is the importing parameter.

For example:

You can change any entry in the Internal table MDVEX which is the "Availability check result" internal table.

The flag US_ATPPR is kind of the Importing parameter to the Subroutine, not the CHANGING. You can use this flag to determine your course of action. Like

* US_ATPPR: ATP or forecast check (if blank)  
IF US_ATPPR is INITIAL.
*  do something
ELSE.
*  do something
ENDIF.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel