cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing one problem related to a Discount Condition and the problem details are as below:

I have maintained the condition records for discount condition type on sales area + customer combination.

There are about 20 records depending upon above combination in the system.

I have maintained XXX amount in Max.Condition Value field in all the condition records.

Now, when I create sales orders for 19 customers, system is checking the max. condition value from condition records and if at order level it is more then system is picking up the max. condition value itself. This is quite standard system behaviour.

The problem is coming for only one customer out of total 20, wherein the condition value in the order is more than maintained in max. condition value field in condition record and system is picking up the this value instead of maintained in condition record !!! And this should not happen..

Can anyone throw some light where I need to dig out the route cause for this erronous behaviour?

Await your kind response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishi,

Pls check the followings:

1. whether the order pricing date falls into the condition record validity period

2. whether the sales area of customer matchs that of condition record

3. whether the sales area of sales orders match that of condition record

4. whether the pricing procedure of this customer differ from other customers.

Hope helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for you response and have a look at my reply on the same:-

Pls check the followings:

1. whether the order pricing date falls into the condition record validity period --- yes

2. whether the sales area of customer matchs that of condition record --- yes

3. whether the sales area of sales orders match that of condition record --- yes

4. whether the pricing procedure of this customer differ from other customers. --- no

I have done all these checks from my end, also I have checked the change logs for condition type, condition record, sales orders and found that nothing is wrong.

One more thing to add is that, all the sales orders have been created on the same day and all the 20 condition records are valid on that day..

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Await response

Regards,

Hrishi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in VK12, for the main pricing condition record(not discout) that belong to the specific customer, the exclusion indicator is set?

If exclusion indicator is set for the base price condition record, then it will exclude the discount.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs.

I have got the solution suggested by Mr.Murali in my other thread " How to get exact time of condition record created"

This problem was related to that one only.

Thanks again and have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Hrishi