cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Document Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help for changing the document status in the following case.

We have a status net with different status and the last one is VOID without any following status.

The problem is now, that an administrator should have the possibility to change this status to a previous status if somebody made a mistake.

I've tried to change the status with CV02N and also with the BAPI's BAPI_DOCUMENT_SETSTATUS and BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2 but that doesn't work.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the previous status you want to put, give status type I (Initial Status)

The initial status can be set any time during the status flow..

Otherwise, assign the Final status as a preceding status to any other appropriate status

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

thanks for your help.

I tried to set the previous status to type I, but I also don't have the chance to change the status.

I think I have to describe the problem more detailed. Our status VOID has the status type S for locked status. We don't want that any user excepting an administrator can go back from status VOID to any other status. So if we set VOID as a preceding status everybody can make the status change.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't u manage this at user authorization level.Do not mark ur void status as locked.

In authorization only admin will have this status so only he can change this status and nobody else.

I think this will solve ur problem.

kindly reply

Abhijit