cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order field mandatory

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my requirement i want to make sales order field WBS-ELEMENT Mandatory on the basis of Distribution channel.

As i have a distribution channel 50-as Projects where i want the WBS-element to be mandatory for the sales order. How will i do this, is there any user- exit required for this , HOw will the logic will apply.

thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Without using any user exits if you want to satisfy your requirement then create an Order Type which will be used only with Distribution Channel 50 and in the Incompletion Log make WBS Element as Mandatory.But this will be defaulted to all the Distribution Channels if you are using that order type.Otherwise you have to go in for User Exits.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

resolved,,with the help of abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating new incompletion procedure ( with WBS segment as mandatory field ) at the item level, assign it to the item category. it is better to have a new item category and new sales document type created and then assign that sales document type to sales area ie (1000, 50, 10).

By executing the above configuration, Sales document type can used only for the above mentioned area and WBS segment will be mandotry field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction code SHD0. this is transaction variant. u can make the fields required here.

it is advisable to take the abaper help befoere changing it

regards,

sk