cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download issue with SAP Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While tryign to download the SAP Note "1300023", the system gave a message "System setting does not allow changes to be made to object NOTE 0001300023".

On further checking the details we got the details "If you want to edit the object NOTE 0001300023 in this SAP System, have your system administator set the SAP System to "modifiable" for this object."

But when we checked SAP Market place we came across a SAP note "0000683678 System setting does not allow changes to Z objects", which seems to be resolution to our problem of downloading the note.

Can some one please provide some input on how the issue "System setting does not allow changes to be made to object NOTE 0001300023", can be resolved.

So, do we need to:

1. Implement the SAP Note 0000683678 before implementing 1300023 OR

2. Change some setting in Transport Organizer tools (Transaction SE03) >>>Administration node >>> Set system change option.

Regards,

Nitin S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In which system are you trying to download the note and Implement?

Try it in DEV system and create a Transport request and then import them to other systems.

You will not get this type of problems in DEV system since the system will be open for changes.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is correct.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Thanks for the reply. I am making the change in DEV environment.

Can you please help me understand which setting i need to change to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Nitin S.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me understand this... Did you manage to download the note? if you did, just implement the note and ignore the error.

Also the comment in the error message was "If you want to edit the object NOTE 0001300023 in this SAP System, have your system administator set the SAP System to "modifiable" for this object."

If you haven't downloaded the note then theres no object to edit... and in any case theres no much point in editing notes at all.

If you need to set the system to "Modifiable" just go to SE03 -> Sey system change option -> Global setting "modifiable" -> set the required components/namespaces to modifiable.

regards

Juan

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your replies.

The following options had to be set to "Modifiable" to download the SAP Note:

Generation of Components for Service Control Center /1CAGTF/ Not modifiable

/1CUM/ Not modifiable

SAP Solution Tools Plug-In: Database /SDF/ Not modifiable

/SMI/ Not modifiable

SAP Solution Tools Plug-In: Monitor /SOMO/ Not modifiable

SAP Solution Tools Plug-In: Trace /SQLR/ Not modifiable

Service Software Addon Packages /SSA/ Not modifiable

Regards,

Nitin S.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like making your system modifiable via SE03 will be enough.

Regards

Juan