cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi to all : Query regardind Production Resource tiools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I want to use PRT as a Equipment in SAP PM Module, I hav edone almost all settings required for PRT.

But when I am attching PRT Equipment in Order , actual start and Finish dates and Quantity field is not gaetting updated.i think thats why availabilty chek is also not working can anuy one help me. Please tell me step by step Process.i want when equipment/PRT is booked against any PM order , It should not be Availbale for another oredr for same period.is is posiible. I think may be.

guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx.

But can u guide me , wt u have suggested in step by step procedure means material and serial no consept and check with order.

One more question i want to ask that is related to fleet management.

I got cost of fuel consumed through PM standing order but I am not able to get cost through IFCU.

when i am booking through IFCU, i get msg material document posted successfully , but in storage location material not reduced , thats why i m not able to get cost through IFCU.

Is there any special settings required for it which i m missing.

Please guide me if possible.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if material document is generated then how the stock is not reduced ,have you entered the consumption with gas station .

kindly refer the following [LINK|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/54/362fd16cba11d6b23400508b5d5211/frameset.htm] for prerequiste for material document updation and in PMIS

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is not possible to acheive your requirement ,you can specify the availabilty check for order type in IMG in such away that it will check the status and inventory audit .then it will check whether PRT availability is there in stock ,but you have to link to the material using serial number

also if you done the above process and reserved for 2 orders ,then system will only check whether the PRT is available or not .it will not check the order for any reservation and shows the PRT is not available

regards

thyagarajan