cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many condition types in a single rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is maintaining many condition types into groups and put in 1 rebate possible? Of so many condition types many are scale based ones.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

The scenario which you told is possible - we can have more no. of rebate relevant condition type.

Path:SPRO-IMG-Sales and Distribution-Billing-Rebate Processing-Rebate Agreements-Condition type Groups - Assign Condition types/tables to Condition type Groups.

Here, you can assign as many rebate releavant condition types to the condition type groups as you want.. Later, you ll assign this condition type groupd to your agreement type..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Raghav,

Just check whether you have included those condition types in the Pricing procedure, so that the system can start accruing the accruals whenever the sale is done and complete.

If the pricing procedures are there, but not ringing in the billing, check whether you have assigned those condition types with CO-PA.

Hope your issue is solved within these two activities.

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is solved. Thanks for all...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

Even I have the same requirement.

We have about 30 rebate conditions. So, I have defined a CnTy Group. I have all the CnTy and Cond.Tables assigned to this CnTy Group. This CnTy Group is then assigned to the rebate agreement type. All other basic settings (Sales Org, Billing Document and Payer Master are activated for rebate processing) are done. A material rebate is defined and I have maintained the rebate conditions also.

But these rebate conditions are NOT populated in the billing document.

Can you please guide me?

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the scenario u r telling is quite possible. manay condition types possible with scales.

regards,

sk