cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to invoke an outbound IDOC (HRMD_A07) for a resource data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently i am working on an IDOC to File scenario in which, Resource data will be sent to PI through an IDOC & this data will then be uploaded to an FTP server in XML file format.

Now for this scenario i have to trigger an outbound IDOC for Resource (most probably HRMD_A07), can anyone guide me on how to trigger this IDOC, is there any transaction for this???

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Naik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For RBDMIDOC

Transaction SALE :

Modelling and Implementing Business Processes->Master Data Distribution-> Replication of modified data-> Activate change pointers generally/Activate change pointers for Message Type.

Distribution Model :

Select Filter Model Display and check if the message type is already configured for another set of sender and receiver, if is not maintained then select Create Model View, provide a new model name and select Add Message Type and provide the message type. save the model and distribute.

For Hr Data, sending the organizational objects should follow an order of O,S,P,C.

Thanks

Krithika

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member

Hi,

you could use tcode PFAL.

Regards

Patrick

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick !!

For message type HRMD we use pfal to trigger but Do you have any idea of triggering Message type ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP

If there is any t-code or a program please help me.

Regards,

S B Chutkii.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks a lot for your help, in this case i created a new IDOC with a single segment & then created a new customised report which invokes this IDOC. We just have to input the range, thats it, the IDOC will automatically get generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Distribution channel for HRMD_A is already maintained, can you please let me know, how to change the Message type in 'PFAL' as its a display field.

Also i changed one of the Resource data through PA30 & then ran Report RBDMIDOC but its showing me 'No data selected for distribution'. Thats why, can you let me know the whole stepwise process to use RBDMIDOC, right from creation of distribution channel, how to use it in report RBDMIDOC & how to scedule it in a job.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I run PFAL in an ERP system if could choose the message type. Running it on PI it shows only HRMD_B (without selection).

Where do run it? Maybe you don't have a HRMD_A IDoc there.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

First of all thanks a lot for your quick reply. Actually, i was not asking about WE19 test tool, this i just a test tool & i already know about it, but in my case whenever i create or update an employee then i should be able to run a program & trigger the IDOC & sent it to the PI server. I tried transaction PFAL using message type HRMD_A, buts giving me an error ' You cannot use Message type HRMD_A', please help...

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have configured all ALE settings (BD64, ...)?

I guess you have to to do this first.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Suppose you have define distribution model, please try to use idoc type HRMA_ABA.

Regards,

Donald

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you could use changepointers. Use report RBDMIDOC with message typew HRMD_A or HRMD_ABA. HRMD_A contains basic master data, HRMD_ABA contains master data and additional data from ogranization strucure (e.g. relations between employee and organizaitonal unit).

When you process the report it takes all records which have been previously changed (since the last report run] and creates the specified message for them. You need to set up distribution model and partner profiles. So you can schedule the reporto as job to be running e.g. every 15 minutes and the changes will be populated outside. When the employee is created the Idoc is sent as well.

The omly one "disadvantage" is that only the parts of master data, which have been changed, are sent in the idoc not complete master data.

Best regards,

Jozef

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto TCode WE19.....Give Basic type as Your IDOC type.....press F8......Double click on first element....and Give Sender and Receiver information........double click on segment fill the IDOC...and press STANDARD OUTBOUND PROCESSING....PRESS OK

For Reference..........

Thanks.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Resource data will be sent to PI through an IDOC & this data will then be uploaded to an FTP server in XML file format.

do you need those resources for MRS ?

HRMD* idocs are only for org data and personel data I believe not

for resources

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI AMit,

As Praveen mentioned, you can use WE19 transaction to send IDOCs for testing.

Go to WE02 and see if you have any old idocs for previous dates and use that idoc in WE19 , if yu have troble to fill all the data manually.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BD64 Config

Is it Stnadard IDOC r custom IDOC , If Custom IDOC u write FM to trigger, check with u r abap team

if u want to just test use tc --> we19 , before u shud know idoc number

rgds

srini

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For testing purpose you can use we19 tcode............on R/3 side