cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party order processing- PR creation

0 Kudos

Hi

In Third Party Order processing , system creates single Purchase requisition for the all line items in the Sales order. Our requirement is to create individual PR for each line item in the sales order. For Example , if the sales order is having two lines items (10 and 20) with item category TAS, system should create two purchase requisition against line 10 and 20. Is there any customization available to control this ? if not how can we achieve this functionality.

Thanks in advance for your immediate response.

With regards,

Joseph Anand B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try MV45AFZB, Form USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_ME_REQ. We use this exit to override the Req Vendor in EBAN, but you might be able to get something to work here...

Cheers, Paul.

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can we achieve this functionality through some BADI/User exits?. We don't want to create new item categories to work around with this issue as this will have major impact to the customized reporting and interface functions existing in the system.

With regards,

Joseph Anand B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

What is the business requirement and how it will benefit the business if for each line item will have separate PR.I dont see any other way other than extending TAS to several Item Categories like ZTAS, ZTA1, ZTA2 etc. But i dont see this logic working when you have more line items in the sale order.But i am not getting how the business will benefir if separate PR is created for each line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joseph,

1. First you need to maintain ZTA1 and ZTA2 two item categories.( Replica of TAS)

2. Proceed with Item category determination for ZTA1 and Keep ZTA2 as Manual Item Category both the item category should have same details.

3. Proceed Creating Schedule line categories ZTA1 + MRP type = C1 (Replica of CS - LEG)

Similarly create another ZTA2 + MRP type = C2 (Replica of CS - LEG)

Now when you raise a third party order enter the material ( 2 line items) and price and press enter. The first line item will have ZTA1 and second line item also will have ZTA1 change it manually to ZTA2.

save the document.

Try this i hope it should work

Note: But like one of our friend likely pointed out what if it were to be more than 2 items.... just check it out. Does it sound perfect....

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You can achieve the same by changing the item category for the line items. Suppose Item 10 TAS and for 20 make it TAB. So based on your different Item category you will have 2 Purchase Requisition for the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

What if there are more than two line item ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joseph,

for the different line item there will single purchase requisition, but you get different Requisition item numbers with the same purchase requisition number

this requisition item numbers are available beside the tab where PR number is there