Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in Table USR12 - across clients .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using a customized transaction that is used to report on authorizations.On one query, we are getting an issue, where the output is not correct.

The Table USR12 User master authorization values values seems to be different across the different clients in the same system, which is not correct.

Please advice if we have come across any such inconsistency issue.

Thanks,

Deep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for your reply. Am aware that the table is client dependent. But my issue is like I have a role in both the clients and both are exactly the replica. For this role I couldn't find any entry in test client but available in the development client. Not sure whats the reason behind this. Is there anything that we need to do with the role so that USR12 gets populated.

We are in SAP 4.6

Regards,

Deep Sahu.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The Table USR12 User master authorization values values seems to be different across the different clients in the same system, which is not correct.

Why is this incorrect?

USR12 is client dependent... so it's data is as well...

Cheers,

Julius

ps: Please don't cross-post to multiple forums.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authorization data for the roles in not showing Correctly in the Test client in table USR12 in the SAME system.

0 Kudos

How do you know they are not correct?

Are there differences between UST12 and USR12?

Since release 6.10 the system uses UST12 for the authorization values...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for your reply. Am aware that the table is client dependent. But my issue is like I have a role in both the clients and both are exactly the replica. For this role I couldn't find any entry in test client but available in the development client. Not sure whats the reason behind this. Is there anything that we need to do with the role so that USR12 gets populated.

We are in SAP 4.6

Regards,

Deep Sahu.

0 Kudos

yes, generate the profile....

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernard,

This has solved the issue.

Regards

Deep Sahu