cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization by customer for VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to restrict certain users to create sales orders for a set of customers (Ship-to party). Can anybody explain me the steps of doing that?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ramindu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramindu,

I think to achieve this you will have to take help of your ABAP and Basis consultant.

With the basis consultant get the authorization ID for the set of users.

then identify these Customers by some group. in your case those are Ship- to - Parties.

ask ABAPer to restrict the saving of the document when this authorization grp is creating an order for this Ship to parties , with a PoP up message saying that "not authorized to create order for mentioned Customer".

Hope that gives you some lead to go forward.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a Basis, and I have the same demand, details as below:

As development of our company, we want to control some tcodes

to "customer" level. (now these tcodes only can control on Company code,

Controlling area, Division, Sales organization, Distribution channel)

The tcodes of us want to be control are, VA01 VAL01N VA02 VL02N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Ramindu Tissera,

You need to talk with security people and say that you need to create an authorization object for the field Ship-to party in transation VA01 and the set of ship-to's. Once you have this done, you must insert this object to the profile of the USER by trx. PFCG, then you need to insert this authorization object in an userexit by ABAP people.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in authorization management, to this user role restrict VA01 t.code to the users u want torestrict. but this can be done by basis guy.

regards

sk