Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

pls help

my customer work in cement industry and according to his bussiness he makes Consolidated Sales Order by customer for the total quantity required at specific selling price.then he Breakes down the consolidated sales order into multiple user defined sales orders (coupons) each with different quantity but totaling the same consolidated sales order quantity.

e.g. The user would enter and classify the required number of sales coupons and the quantity required per group of coupons as follows:

5 Coupons X 10 ton = 50 Ton

10 Coupons X 2 ton = 20 Ton

30 Coupons X 1 ton = 30 Ton

Total = 100 Ton

so he want to creates 45 Sales Order (coupons) referenced the main consolidated sales order

5 Coupons + 10 Coupons + 30 Coupons = 45 Coupons

so how can i handel such a case using sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's simple.First create the sales document type for consolidated order.Then in copy controls for sales documents which is VTAA assign maintain the copy control settings to standard order to consolidated order.For example consolidate order is M1 and standard order is OR then maintain copy control settings M1 to OR.Otherwise take the referene of contract to standard order.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your answer

but could you tell me what is the meaning of consalidated order and how can i use it and where i create it

Former Member
0 Kudos

As pointed out by Hari, both the options are feesible but Contract would be a better idea.

Regards,

Rajesh