cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured the planning book and loading it with data...however the planning book is getting populated with only historical data. Could anyone tell me where I'm going wrong or what the problem could be...appreciate early replies..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jones,

I would suggest to overview your time bucket profile whether in line with your forecast periods. You can also rerun tscube with extended periods which matches with forecast values where it lies and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

My historical data ranges from 01.09.2008 to 28.02.2009. so I've entered it into the History horizon in sapapo/mc96b. My forecast horizon is from 01.04.2009 to 30.09.2009. (i.e) 6 months of forecast data needed. My TB profile ID (Future) is 4W_5M (i.e) 4 weeks and 5 months.The TB profile Id(Past) is 12M(i.e.) 12 months. I have selected the Visible button and the FRM date is 01.04.2008.

With all these values entered, my historical values is not being populated in the planning book. Instead its being populated in the invisible fields of the Statistical forecast row and final forecast row. Another thing is that i'm not sure what dates to enter in the /sapapo/tscube transaction.

M 09.2008 M 10.2008 M 11.2008 M 12.2008 M 01.2009 M 02.2009

Historical Data

Statistical Forecast 26343 44218 45976 17743 90989 129008

Promotion

Sales Forecast

Planning Price

Sales Revenue Forecast

Logistics Forecast

Final forecast 26343 44218 45976 17743 90989 129008

Forecast Deviation

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marvin,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jones,

Please try reloading infocube data to planning area using /SAPAPO/TSCUBE - Load Data from InfoCube and then retry.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

I tried as you said, but i think there is a problem with the period that i'm inputting, and it was successful, but the planning book still does not get populated. I have 1 year's historical data (1.1.2008 - 31.12.2008). This is being populated in the planning book. In the Data view tab of /SAPAPO/sdp8b, i have the TB Profile Id (Future) for 6months and TB Profile (Past) for 12 months. I just cant figure out why the planning book is not getting populated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you loading the data?

DO you see any errors while doing so?

Are you sure you are giving the right period if you are using /sapapo/rtsinput_cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i use /sapapo/tscube, i get a message "Copy successful". The period i'm entering is

(18.3.2009 to 31.12.2009). Is this correct?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have tested if the infocube has data for the concerned product-location data for the mentioned date range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

My planning book is now being populated, but the statistical forecast values and Final forecast values are being populated in the periods of the historical values. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marvin,

are you copying your planning book from an infocube?

you must put the period that you want to copy (initial and end data) and fill the key figure assignment with the source (infocube) and target (Planning Area) key figure.

Mark the results log to see the result.

Regards,

Teresa Lopes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ms. Teresa:

I have a question about transaction TSCOPY. Will this trans just affect the InfoCube for the particular selection criteria? For ex, if I choose a specific material for a specific period to load, will it load for that material and range or will it affect other characteristics?

Thanks

Narayanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jones,

Please check whether the planning area was initialised(creation of time series objects). In planning book, just check whether relevant key figures are selected. If there is any inconsistency in system, run /SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Appreciate your early response.

I tried re-initialising the Planning area, activated the planning object structures,deleted and created the CVC's again..and tried loading the planning book... but i still get the same error. The historical values are loading, but the forecast values are not loading..What could be the problem??

Regards,