cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing XML file for Business Graphics UI element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using a Chart designer to create an XML file for customizing business graphics.

But the settings for the same doesnt reflect in the graph, when application is executed.

The XML file created doesnt appear for the components mime objects in LHS. But i can see that XML file in Mime repository through path /SAP/BC/Webdynpro/my component name

If i try the same in some different system with SP11, it works fine there.

All the customized settings appear for the graph and it works fine there when executed.

Can any body tell me, why that XML file is not wrking in that system with SP15 ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

steffen_weber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

about which patch IGS patch are you talking about?

I face the issue that I'm able to create and upload a customizing XML file to the MIME repository of my component, but it's not visible nor selectable in the customizing drop-down of the Business Graphics UI.

Regards, Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

It shows up customizing file in that dropdown, only if it is created from Business Graphic UI element, by selecting Edit customizing property.

If you directly upload that xml file as a mime object, it doesnt shows up in that dropdown, but it can used by setting customizing property for that business graphic UI element, and it works fine then.

you can use following for setting xml file.

Data: lr_view_elem TYPE REF TO if_wd_view_element,

lr_bg TYPE REF TO cl_wd_business_graphics.

**Get Business graphic element from view

CALL METHOD wd_this->gr_view->get_element

EXPORTING

id = 'BG_TEST'

RECEIVING

element = lr_view_elem.

**Get Business graphic element object

lr_bg ?= lr_view_elem.

lr_bg->set_customizing( test.xml ).

Thanks,

Runal

Former Member