cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate Order with NFM (Non ferrous Metal)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to simulate pricing on a sales Order.

I know thoses BAPI which work prefectly well:

BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2

But i do not know how to add NFM data into structures of both Function module. I need it because pricing calculation is using those NFM data.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Franck

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Franck!

What's NFM? A special industry solution or just material configuration? Please explain more detailed, which data you want to provide for pricing.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

yes in fact it is Non Ferrous Metal Data (it is used in Cable Solution industry).

Data are coming from /NFM/TORDERPOS table and are taken into account for pricing determination, they are at Item level for Sales Order.

Thanks.

Franck

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Franck!

I don't have an installation of this industry solution at hand, so just some general remarks:

- These BAPIs aren't solution specific.

- These BAPIs can't be extended with customer data (without modification)

- This table (and the views in the order) exists only in this industry solution

-> You just can't fill some data during function call.

Obviously this table /NFM/TORDERPOS is not masterdata, but different per sales order -> no alternative determination from inside of the sales order (in user-exit) is possible.

As a workaround you might implementent user-exit(s) userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp / userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk in include MV45AFZZ. Make an import of 'additonal' parameter from memory - most times without result, so usual pricing should take place. If you exported something to memory before calling the BAPI, you can fill the pricing fields.

Hope this makes the situation clear,

Christian