cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

While configuring a pricing procedure, I want to subtract the value from one step from the previous step. For example, step 650 gives the value of BaseBEDECess+SECess say 5000 INR. The step 651 is the value of Tool's price involved say 200 INR. Now, I want to subtract the step 651 from the step 650 to get the value 5000-200=4800. Please guide me to fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharathi

Go to V/06, create a condition type say ZTOL and maintain the following:-

Access seq::::::::K307

Cond. class:::::::A

Calculat.type:::::C

Plus/minus::::::::X

Item condition::::X

Manual entries::::D

Amount/percent::::X

Delete::::::::::::X

Scale basis:::::::B

Check value:::::::A

Save the above condition

Next go to V/07, select Access sequence K307 and execute. There ensure to maintain the tables 305 & 307 and save

Next go to V/08, maintain the condition type ZTOL and assign the step number as you indicated and save

Next go to VK11, input condition type ZTOL and execute. There you can see two combinations, viz.one with Customer and another is Customer / Material with release status. You can maintain for customer with release status and save.

Now do one complete cycle and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your immediate response. The condition type say ZTOL can not be set as negative as it is a tool's price involved and it is taken as positive and used in step 120. The value in step 120 is copied to step 651. I want the value in step 651 as negative here [want to subtract 651 from 650].

More explanation: The pricing includes a)product price and b)Tool cost involved. The excise department needs to include the tool price in the duty calculation. So, while calculating the BED, ECess and SECess, we have to consider the product price and tool price. While calculating VAT or CST we have to eliminate the tool price as the tool is not a salable product. The step 650 refers Product price + Tool cost + BED + ECess + SECess. The step 651 refers tool price alone. I want to get next step say 652 ie) =650-651. Then i can calculate the CST or VAT from the step 652.

Your valuable replies are solicited.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharathi

You can try as follows:-

100::::PR00

110::::ZTOL

120::::Net Value:::::::::::100::::110

130::::BED:::::::::::::::::::120

140::::ECess:::::::::::::::::

150::::SCess::::::::::::::::

160::::LESS ZTOL:::::::::110:::::::::::::::164 (Base Type)

170::::JIN6::::::

180::::JIN7::::::

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. I made corrections as per your reply. I entered Base type 164 in the appropriate step. But the values is not converted to minus. It shows as plus. Again the total value goes up instead of subtracting. Your reply is solicited.

Regards

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama Rao,

Thanks for your reply. I solved the issue with your valuable feedback. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K.Bharathi,

You are most welcome. You can call on my mobile at anytime regarding any issue.

By the way my name is Ratna Kumar. Rama Rao is my younger brother's name which bymistake I have given that name in Display name under my profile, and now I am unable to change that name.

Ratna Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

This requirement can be achieved through the respective condition type you are using in step 651. For that particular condition type in V/06. In the section plus/minus make it negative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if step 651 does not contain any condition type... Create a new Alternative calculation type for this with the help of ABAPer.

or if you used any condition type in the 651 (which needs to subtract) go to V/06 and set that condition type as Negative in Plus/minus field in control data1

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of maintaining two different steps maintain counters for one step and assign alternative calculation type to second one.

Regards,

Hari Challa.