Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change field catalog to add more fields into Condition Table

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to define a new condition table for SD pricing. In SPRO, I tried this path: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Create Condition Table.

In the UI, I can only select from a number of fields in the field catalog. But in the training material, it says that as many fields as user likes can be added into the field catalog. How can I change the fields in the field catalog?

Thanks + Best Regards

Jerome

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Conditions: Allowed fields

Here you can add the fields you want to be in condition table...

Also note that many fields are already available in the field catalog... that will be displayed in many pages and use page down button from your keyboard to go to next page

Hope this will be helpful to you

Muthu

Edited by: Muthupandiyan C on Mar 18, 2009 2:41 PM

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Jerome

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Follow the path mentioned earlier and add new entries and copy the existing pricing procedure so all the relevant tables will be copied it will maintain consistency and furthermore in new entries after getting copied as copy as button you can maintain as many as types you want to maintain.

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Follow the path mentioned earlier and add new entries and copy the existing pricing procedure so all the relevant tables will be copied it will maintain consistency and furthermore in new entries after getting copied as copy as button you can maintain as many as types you want to maintain.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just to update you that in MM side same can be done in Exit_SAPLMEKO_002. I could not find answer in SDN so am posting it for information.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field catalogs in pricing is stored in the structure KOMG and it consists of KOMK and KOMP tables.These are header and Item data for pricing.If you require a field which is not in KOMK or KOMP, first you need to add this field to the respective tables and then you have to write ABAP code to transfer the data in the field from trnasaction tables to communication structures.

Regards,

Hari Challa.