cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting FI document with real estate obejct account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have the following issue - we have got leased in real estate contracts where we expect and invoice from the landlord which is issued on a regular basis. Therefore it`s not worth using the standard RE functionality of making an accrual for the rent and reversing it when the invoice comes. The option is to post the invoice with real estate object account assignment. Later on and the month end, we would run a report and find all real estate contracts that hadnt been posted agains and make an accrual just for these. My problem is when i post an invoice with real estate object assignment, i dont see this posting anywhere in the contract. Am i missing something? Is there any standard report that would show me all FI postings, not generated from FX-RE but directly performed in FI-AP.

I tried to create a query report, but with no success yet.

Any advice will be appreciated

Severina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use RERAPL to view all such FI postings. It shows all postings from RE-FX as well as FI

To distinguish the Manual FI posting of Invoices, you can use a separate document type so that you know that the document is manually input.

Configure another document type for the system generated Invoices. This way , you can easily distinguish the documents manually posted / system generated.

Cheers !!!

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Thank you for your answer.

I think i will go with a report from Controlling from the postings performed manually in FI.

Regards,

Severina

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl elaborate your requirement with an example from your business.

Cheers !!!

Siva