Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT06 create a transfer order withe material document

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I make a MB1B movement type 344, in order to block my material, then I make a LT06 to create a transfer order. But the transfert ordrer is created automarically after LT06. I haven't the sreen of the transfer order

I don't know where it took the material to create the transfert order. I want the screen of the storage bin?

Somebody could tell me how I could enter in the tranfert order with LT06?

Thank you for any help.

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types - here choose LE-WM interface to IM.

For reference mvt 344 (WM mvt 309) check value in field Immediate TO creation:

- "A" > TO in the background

- "X" > Call up LT06

The TO will place the quant of blocked type in the same storage bin from which it has been removed.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SPROIMGLogistics ExecutionWarehouse Management-InterfacesInventory ManagmentActivate TO Creation--Movement Types

In this step Check whether for Movement Type 344 Immediate TO Creation is activated? If so remove and save it.

Please revert if it is not solved.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are doing MB!B, TO is created automatically its means some config setting are done. if you would like to see the TO screen then first you go IMG screen@Logistics Execution@Warehouse mgmt@Activities@Transfers@Define movement types. double click on movement type and check the parameters there you have to keep blank box of Manual TO creation not allowedand Automatic TO also keep blank.

Now you can create TO manually and you can check the wether the stocks goes.

you can check the bin stock report per material in LS24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the source and destination storage types in the TO? LT06 cannot be used for posting changes.