cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assorted Free Goods Problems in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is related to Assorted Free Goods Pricing in Sales Order.I have two queries which are provided below with example:-

In the sales order I am giving 2 Line Items. -

Material A & Material B of total quantity 10PC Then 1 PC of the Material C as 3rd line item

in the sales order is populated which is maintained as an assorted free good having Manual Free Item Category for eg. ZFV5.

Similarly line items A & B combined of 10 PC = 1 PC of Material C having Manual Free Item Category for eg. ZFV5.

Again if 10 PC of Material A or B are chosen respectively = 1 PC of Material C having Manual Free Item Category for eg. ZFV5 .

_Now I want to configure the following**_ -

1) The system will include the cost of the Assorted Free Good Item within the Main Item.

2) While raising a Sales Return Order for the above mentioned Sales Order it is observed that the manual free item category ZFV5 is changed to the Return Main Item Category whereas I want the item category to be picked up is Return Free Item Category against the Manual Item category .

Now considering the above scenarios please suggest solutions to attain my requirement.

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

As far as what i understood from your post your requirement doesnt seem to be possible in standards

If you want the cost to be transferred to the main item then in VTFL at item level there is a check box of cumulative cost

That has to be ticked

Constraintsin free goods in R3

Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: u2018With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of chargeu2018 or u2018If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of chargeu2018.

Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Thanks for your suggestions.The problem is now solved.

Regards

Priyanka